Kitchen cabinet

Ask your kitchen related question here
Invest777

Kitchen cabinet

Post by Invest777 » Sat May 04, 2013 7:01 am

Hey Shannon , I've got a lazy Susan diagonal corner cabinet, you may already know those cabinets does not have the same depth as a standard cabinet, so the picure kitchen layout shows the cabinet will be 7 and 1/2 inches from wall , how would you handle this situation , thanks , and I hope your company Prosper for the good y'all guys doing" and I meant that", giving professional advice without charge.

Shannon

Re: Kitchen cabinet

Post by Shannon » Sat May 04, 2013 7:52 am

Not sure what your question is but i'll assume that you wanna know how to install it. Basically that cabinet is not attached to the wall so it is leveled using shims, cutting the base or using adjustable legs and then it is screwed to the cabinets on either side of it. You also may need to screw a cleat ( strip of wood) onto the wall behind this cabinet to help support the counter top when it is installed.
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering making a donation using PayPal or pledging us on Patreon

Invest777

Re: Kitchen cabinet

Post by Invest777 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:14 am

Thanks alot, basically I thought I would have find a way to screw the cabinet to the wall, and not just the neighboring cabinets ,