Ask your kitchen related question here
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:20 am
Does anyone know where I can get black kitchen and bath caulk?
- Posts: 5050
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:23 pm
- Location: California, USA
Try a tile shop like Dal-Tile, they usually have grout colored caulks or can get/make them.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:47 am
Home depot has colored caulk, I think it's polyblend
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:04 pm
Some home depot has colored caulk. The nearest to my house had it (a Home Hardware)