Best lighting for bathroom??

Ask your bathroom related questions here
Jmaclicious

Best lighting for bathroom??

Post by Jmaclicious » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Hey there, was wondering your opinions on the best/most attractive lighting for bathroom showers/vanities... 3000k warmer colour, or 4100k bright white energizing colour? Having a hard-time. I was thinking of putting a LED Recessed light in the shower stall, and then wall mounted lights around vanity.

Thanks!

Shannon

Re: Best lighting for bathroom??

Post by Shannon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Your choices of light positions is a good one. As far as the bulb choice its really a personal choice. Anywhere between 3100 and 4000K would be a good choice. Like you said ,the 3100 area is a warm colour and is very similar to likely your existing bulbs, the closer to 4000k you get the whiter and brighter the light
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering making a donation using PayPal or pledging us on Patreon

Jmaclicious

Post by Jmaclicious » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Shannon wrote:Your choices of light positions is a good one. As far as the bulb choice its really a personal choice. Anywhere between 3100 and 4000K would be a good choice. Like you said ,the 3100 area is a warm colour and is very similar to likely your existing bulbs, the closer to 4000k you get the whiter and brighter the light

Thanks Shannon, went and picked up the 3000k style.. when it comes time to mounting the light, which placement would you prefer... center of shower, or center of where body will be standing above shower head roughly?

Thanks again!

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:22 pm

Kind of a personal thing, I like centre myself but if it is a longer shower that may cast a bad shadow in front of you while showering?
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering making a donation using PayPal or pledging us on Patreon