Canadian Flooring Preverco

Ask your questions pertaining to the interior that don't fit in the above categories
firsttimediy

Canadian Flooring Preverco

Post by firsttimediy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Looking for new hardwood floors. Used Bruce previously but ran into way to many milling and warped issues. Had two full boxes of unusable boards. Flooring store recommended Preverco. Has anyone used this brand before.

Shannon

Re: Canadian Flooring Preverco

Post by Shannon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Sorry but I have no experience with this brand as far as I can remember?
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering pledging us on Patreon

A. Spruce

Post by A. Spruce » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Flooring manufacturers and their products change like your undies, only what's new and hip today, you'll never see again.

That said, there are high end "Cadillac" manufacturers, such as Kahr's, and there are Walmart brands, such as Bruce. Choosing the right brand/manufacturer will make all the difference in the quality of the product.

That said, I've not heard of Preverco, sounds a bit "fly-by-night-industries" to me, but I don't know them.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

firsttimediy

Post by firsttimediy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Weimer369

Post by Weimer369 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:01 pm

Preverco is a quality product, they are a company out of Quebec.

I installed approx 700 Sq/ft of Preverco in my new house a few years ago and the quality of the wood was all great.

I have installed Bruce that i bought at HD before and found alot small boards as well as twisted and warped boards that were wasted and not usable. With the Preverco i had no issues using every board in the box.

jacobjackson

Post by jacobjackson » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:44 pm

I agree with Weimer369 it is a wonderful company for hardwood floors. Recently my friend purchased a good amount of hardwood floors to install in winter at great prices