Ask your questions pertaining to the interior that don't fit in the above categories
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hey guys, I am renovation a 1973 brick ranch style. The house has become a lot of work and needs a lot of repairs before we can even worry about updating and finishing everything else. My current problem is the subfloor in the kitchen. Many water marks and spots where the particle board underlayment has eroded. Wobbly areas, uneven and sloping areas. I don’t even know where to start. Any suggestions?
- 2BEA8EC8-A96E-4ACC-ABEB-E8253DABCE90.jpeg (179.59 KiB) Viewed 54 times
- 7BBC1865-F430-4E01-85FE-8C4318CB1901.jpeg (184.05 KiB) Viewed 54 times
- 223DAF30-DDDC-4785-BC46-7DADD6A789BD.jpeg (144.43 KiB) Viewed 54 times
- 9F8D1FE0-74CF-4E5A-BA4A-F2A550061BEE.jpeg (158.15 KiB) Viewed 54 times
- 200BFE92-FEBC-4FE9-BCEB-5865428B572B.jpeg (172.08 KiB) Viewed 54 times