Electrical Question

Ask your electrical related questions here
Yakachy

Electrical Question

Post by Yakachy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Hi first at all I want to thank you so much you are the Best !!!! I'm your fan # 1 I love you ok my question is a little bit complicate I'm trying to fix this for months and I can't find the problem so I'm so stress I have a condo that have the electrical panel on the basement you go upstairs and you get into a kitchen living room dinning room and half batrhom and a small pantry next to the half bathroom that soon I'm going to covert in a stand shower with all the help ya you be giving me with your videos lol lol lol. But that one is later when the bugget make possible ;) so then if you go upstairs you find a loft my room the bathroom and a closet so in the stairs that you going to the room I have a 3 way a 3 reccesed light and four Outlet that lose the power in that area I check the panel and the panel have power going out but on the switch of the 3 way and the outlet And three reccesed light Don't have power one day I was going upstairs and turn the light on and pop something happened and the power stop work the brake didn't jump is no a old house is like 15 years condo can you please help me thank you so much have a wonderful day ;)

Shannon

Re: Electrical Question

Post by Shannon » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:44 am

Are you sure the breaker did not trip? Sometimes they will not physically move but they are tripped. If you suspect a breaker has tripped flip it off and then on. Then check if your lighting and plugs are powered up again.
The reason it tripped ,could be a faulty switch, so if you reset the power and it trips again using the same switch then try changing the switch.
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering making a donation using PayPal or pledging us on Patreon

Yakachy

Re: Electrical Question

Post by Yakachy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:45 am

Ok I will try it that this weekend because physically I don't have the breaker tripped thank you souch have a super one ;)