buzzing noise

Ask your electrical related questions here
reb

buzzing noise

Post by reb » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:11 am

hello, I have been searching for help and hope to get some help from you all. My house has been rewired by someone or someones. The house sat empty for over one year trying to sell between 2011 and 12. We first noticed ductwork was redone and then furnaces and compressors were replaced with old junk ones. The double oven and some other appliances as well. We then noticed plumbing was redone and the entire electrical work. Windows and doors were replaced. The house was built by a premier builder of our area and now everything is being replaced. I mean everything. the basedment concrete floor has evidences of hydralic jack and I then found out that every truss and subfloor panel were completely replaced. Who is behind it we could not find it. We have security system but that apparently failed. We noticed french doors moulding around the glass panels were cut and wood moulding were replaced with plastic type. Windows and doors were taken and replaced with inferior ones. Kitchen cabinets were replaced with smaller one. The list is on and on. it is like story in horror movie but this is real and the sad part is police won't do anything. I have surveilance cameras but they somehow know the frequency and somehow manipulate the recording. Tiny light flying around the room and trigger motion activation recording. When we view the film and notice each recording has the same light image flying around. It sounds like horror movie to you but wwe live it every day. Every day is a new stuff new trick from them. They pour chemicals pesticide to be exact in our milk, food, and drinking water. They recently work on the electrical wiring again. They pulled the wires off the trussess and instead of anchore along the trusses, they drilled hole in the middle of the floor and string the wire through the holes and go to the second floor. Wish I could post the pictures to let you all see the problem. The bigger issue is I begin to experience buzzing noises. I noticed the noise starts in family room where they first did this stuff and then they worked on other rooms of the house. The buzzing is so severe that my poor dog constant scratch floor in desperate attempt to ease the ear pain. What cause this and how do I change it back to where it was before. We had no such problem before. Please help. I can buy water and milk and food but this buzzing noise is not beyond my skill. Could someone sending pulses through wiring and causes buzzing? any suggestion is greatly appreciated. The only way we can seek relief from buzzing noise is leave the house but then if we leave too long, we will see more damages in our house. Thanks everyone that will come up with a solution. Reb

Shannon

Re: buzzing noise

Post by Shannon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Are you living in the twilight zone ? Sorry I do not even know what to say to any of this.
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering making a donation using PayPal or pledging us on Patreon

Tydog

Post by Tydog » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:08 am

Crazy anyone?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Wow.

Contact40

Post by Contact40 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:10 pm

This post contains all of the awesome. There is none left for anyone else. Game over.

subzJC

Post by subzJC » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Contact40 wrote:This post contains all of the awesome. There is none left for anyone else. Game over.

+1

Shannon I think that is called "trolling" or something