Consider pledging or donating today

The place for discussions that don't fit into any of the above categories
Shannon

Consider pledging or donating today

Post by Shannon » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:06 am

We are excited to announce we have officially launched our new Patreon campaign today! Please check it out ,there is absolutely no obligation to join but if you do what to you can . We have had a Paypal "donate" button for awhile on our Youtube home page and thought Patreon may be something new to try as many Youtube channels are now using it. I will post links here to the introductory video and also one to the Patreon page where you can see more info as to how it works if you are not familiar. Please do not feel any obligation to join if you do not want to, all of our material is staying FREE to use, NOTHING is changing with the way that works! Thanks :D

https://www.patreon.com/HouseImprovements?ty=h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oSG22bRCRg

UPDATE:
We have been having requests for other ways to make Individual donations to us in support of our channel and website other than Patreon. We do have a Paypal account that will handle that but we do not have a button on the forum yet so I will post a link to our Paypal here for now .
Thank you to anyone using it!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... A45W9GE5EW
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering pledging us on Patreon

Shannon

Re: Patreon Campaign

Post by Shannon » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:58 am

Thank you to everyone who has been pledging on Patreon since we launched and as well to those who have been donating on Paypal as well. We truly appreciate all of you.
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering pledging us on Patreon

Blaiz

Re: Patreon : A way to "give back" or show appreciation

Post by Blaiz » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:33 pm

Shannon, I am glad to see this Patreon campaign, and I am pleased to become a sponsor.

Your videos and forums have already helped me immensely, both as a person learning exactly what I can do on my own, and financially, since I figure you have already saved me six or seven thousand dollars by helping me gain the confidence to build a shed on my new homestead, instead of purchasing a pre-built at Home Depot.

I hope to continue learning from your videos for quite some time to come. It's all been very exciting!

P.S. I bought a Paslode just like yours and all my guy friends are extremely impressed... this machine is probably the best four hundred dollars I've ever spent!

Shannon

Re: Patreon : A way to "give back" or show appreciation

Post by Shannon » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Thank you blaze ,We have been trying to send a personal thank you to everyone on Patreon as the pledge so I hope we got you on there all ready but if not..Thank you very much.
For those people sending a one time "tip " on our Paypal button we would like to thank them as well but it is a little tougher without giving out our direct email so we have not been able to send personal thank yous. But to them we send a big thank you as well!!

drose2186

Re: Consider pledging or donating today

Post by drose2186 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Hey, Shannon. Do you still have apparel for sale?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:25 pm

drose2186 wrote:Hey, Shannon. Do you still have apparel for sale?
We do not, that was a limited time campaign for shirts. If we do something in the future, we'll be sure to post on Facebook, Twitter, and make a video for YouTube.

Dia

Post by Dia » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Hey, can someone repost the Amazon affiliated link again? I saw it mentioned once, but no idea where. Is it good for all purchases or just tools/home improvement stuff? Thanks in advance!

A. Spruce

Post by A. Spruce » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:44 pm

The head honchos will have to repost those. I say that they should be prominently stickied somewhere for easy reference.

You can buy anything you want, any purchases you make sends a little spiff to the site for referring you there. No cost to the buyer. Win/win for all. This is an easy way to support any site you frequent that uses affiliate links. 8-)
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Dia wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:01 pm
Hey, can someone repost the Amazon affiliated link again? I saw it mentioned once, but no idea where. Is it good for all purchases or just tools/home improvement stuff? Thanks in advance!
They are stickied right at the top of the Tool topic. They are good for any purchase of any items ,we get a small piece and it costs no different for the user. Thanks for using the link Dia :D

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 pm

A. Spruce wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:44 pm
The head honchos will have to repost those. I say that they should be prominently stickied somewhere for easy reference.

You can buy anything you want, any purchases you make sends a little spiff to the site for referring you there. No cost to the buyer. Win/win for all. This is an easy way to support any site you frequent that uses affiliate links. 8-)
FYI they are in a sticky at the very top of the tool forum Sprucey

A. Spruce

Post by A. Spruce » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:19 am

Shannon wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 pm
FYI they are in a sticky at the very top of the tool forum Sprucey
Yeah, yeah . . . I've seen them, just couldn't remember where to find them.

You know, I'm the one that's supposed to do the teasing around here! :| :mrgreen:
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Dia

Post by Dia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:30 am

Shannon wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:25 pm
Here is our link to Amazon.com:
https://amzn.to/2kAyuv2

And the link to Amazon.ca:
https://amzn.to/2qGZnya

Whether you buy books, diapers, groceries, electronics, tools, or literally anything, if you use those links before adding to cart and checking out, we get a small commission of the sale at no cost to you.

We are affiliated through these links with Amazon and will receive a small commission from Amazon for any sales you make using our link. So the link is completely run buy Amazon and all sales are handled by Amazon completely. Please give it a try if you like and let us know what you think of us trying this.

Thanks.

NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Well well well, you're right, that's exactly where I saw it and couldn't remember, I'll just leave this here in case it ever helps anyone.

And no teasing, Sprucey! You had a good (albeit crotchety :P) idea, they're just stickied in my least-frequented part of this place.

EliD

Post by EliD » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:41 am

Thanks for the videos, building a house and they have helped give me a lot more confidence to do it myself and take on a lot more of the projects myself. through a couple bucks in the hat, sorry my budget is so tight cant afford to do more.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:52 am

EliD wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:41 am
Thanks for the videos, building a house and they have helped give me a lot more confidence to do it myself and take on a lot more of the projects myself. through a couple bucks in the hat, sorry my budget is so tight cant afford to do more.

Thank you! we appreciate anything folks can do. Good luck with the new home :D

Dia

Post by Dia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:26 am

If I can't control my Christmas spirit soon, you guys are gonna make bank through Amazon by the time December hits :P

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:42 am

Dia wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:26 am
If I can't control my Christmas spirit soon, you guys are gonna make bank through Amazon by the time December hits :P
Awesome, keep spreading the Xmas cheer to all your family and friends,heck even to those you do not usually give to! ;)

quicklimeagree

Post by quicklimeagree » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:37 am

Thanks for the link.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:02 pm

quicklimeagree wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:37 am

Thanks for the link.
You are welcome, thank you for taking the time to find it and check it out.