Serious Foundation Sill, Floor and Rim Joist Rot

Ask your questions regarding the exterior of your house - siding, roofing, etc.
A. Spruce

Re: Serious Foundation Sill, Floor and Rim Joist Rot

Post by A. Spruce » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Shannon wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:48 am
Oh ok I see , NG central furnaces are fine. That makes more sense
It does?!?!?! An HVAC ripped from its moorings is going to spew just as much gas as any other appliance ripped from it's moorings. Me thinks it's a ploy to get more money and get rid of those they don't want to cover, which is just about everyone these days.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

RICHat22

Post by RICHat22 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:52 pm

A. Spruce wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:22 pm
Shannon wrote:
It does?!?!?! An HVAC ripped from its moorings is going to spew just as much gas as any other appliance ripped from it's moorings. Me thinks it's a ploy to get more money and get rid of those they don't want to cover, which is just about everyone these days.
I agree, Spruce. Plus lack of maintenance is going to cause problems anyway.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:54 am

A. Spruce wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:22 pm
Shannon wrote:

Yes I agree I don’t see the real difference between NG or LPG central furnaces or fireplaces ? I really just originally thought the poster was saying NG heating appliances where not being covered at all.
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering making a donation using PayPal or pledging us on Patreon

A. Spruce

Post by A. Spruce » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:02 am

gotcha! 8-)
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

RICHat22

Post by RICHat22 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:37 pm

Just wanted to update. Again. Bathroom project went well. I read everything you guys posted 3 times. Thank you again.

I want to specifically thank Spruce on the ring nail advice. I had regular nails also and switched back to them. I decided to test and found I do NOT want to use ring nails for anything in the future for the type of remodeling I am doing. Much appreciated.

I reinstalled the original vanity back then (to get the MB clean and functional again quickly) and will complete my cabinet and vanity I started a few weeks ago next month. Slow and low... Blum Tandem slides, completely home built everything except vanity top. Birch purebond, hickory, and oak everything with brushed nickle parts and pieces. I built it paint grade but pretened it was going to be stained due to matching the rest of the bath.

I'm still around and kicking and troll from time to time between projects and work. Keep it up guys.