Paint sprayer recomendations

rmajor55

Paint sprayer recomendations

Post by rmajor55 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:29 am

Looking for recomendations for spraying 450' of base board before I install it, probably won't be used for much else. I have yet to see a shop/store in town that will rent for a day or two so looking for something that will do a decent job and I can either sell or clean and throw in the back of the garage until I find something else to paint.

Being inherently cheap, looking for something sub $150-$200.

A. Spruce

Re: Paint sprayer recomendations

Post by A. Spruce » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:42 am

If you do not have any rental yards available to you, then look at Craigslist for something in decent shape. If you go with new, probably something from Wagner will be your best bet for decent quality at a reasonable price.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:26 am

This is the unit I use, it is not as easy to clean as my old one but they quit making them. It is a Wagner power painter max. What I have found with these small sprayers is that you can cover the spray tip with a plastic bag and elastic band and stick the whole thing in the fridge between coats without cleaning. I have left this one in the fridge up to 2 weeks with no problems, my old one I would leave up to a month or two. The old nozzle was easier to completely cover and seal with plastic wrap or a plastic bag which made the extended storage possible .

The link is on our Amazon.ca affiliate link but if you are in the U.S. I will include the U.S. Amazon link as well. If you buy through our link we get a small commission and you pay no more then usual. You can also find them in big box stores also usually if you are in a bigger hurry.

https://www.amazon.ca/Wagner-0525032-Pa ... ainter+max

https://www.amazon.com/Wagner-0525032-P ... inter+plus
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering pledging us on Patreon

rmajor55

Post by rmajor55 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:05 am

Thanks for the recomendation, just wondering if anyone else wants to chime in.