Temporary storage cabinet under the sink?

Ask your bathroom related questions here
MissVic

Temporary storage cabinet under the sink?

Post by MissVic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:49 pm

I am in need of some good and low budget ideas on making temporary (because i'm renting) storage or cabinets for under my sink as my bathroom has absoloutly no storage what so ever! :?: :?: :?

A. Spruce

Re: Temporary storage cabinet under the sink?

Post by A. Spruce » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Depends on how much room you have and the kind of storage you're looking for. There are small organizer bins like this one. They come in various sizes and configurations, you probably need to spend some time looking at the different options.

You could buy a small shelf unit or make your own with boards and bricks or blocks (glass blocks make for an attractive supports ), then use boxes or storage baskets for your items.

Shannon

Re: Temporary storage cabinet under the sink?

Post by Shannon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 am

Yes I agree with Spruce, measure the space you have to work with and head down to a store that has different plastic storage bin/drawer units or shelves and see what you can make work. Cabinet space will all be different so as far as I know there is no one thing made specifically for that.
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering pledging us on Patreon