Ask your questions regarding the exterior of your house - siding, roofing, etc.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi Shannon , I build a shed in my backyard to cover my patio, I did a pretty good job of it according to people that saw it, my problem is, at first I wanted it to be roof less, (like a gazebo). because it’s just over my entrance way from the house to the patios , reason is I didn’t want it to block out the sunlight, but now I am considering to put a roof, I am at a total lost as to how to frame the roof, the structure is hexagonal. The front and back is 10’6”, the side is 67”and 67”, 67”. What roof should I build and how do I measure to start the roof, please guide me , I am very handy and can learn very fast. Thanks
- 51F54315-6065-4F81-9932-A116435F2925.jpeg (137.7 KiB) Viewed 123 times
- F00BD5FB-53BE-4A2F-A5ED-41BFB3FA8DED.jpeg (129.88 KiB) Viewed 123 times
- 151BC70F-1E9F-4608-9939-8D327C3C2566.jpeg (118.46 KiB) Viewed 123 times
- 3F5A10E6-15E4-4259-887F-3E1D1C56C3D1.jpeg (83.76 KiB) Viewed 123 times
- 33416D2D-6301-4920-A088-DF981605564D.jpeg (133.95 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Last edited by Robconrad on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.