Ask your questions pertaining to the interior that don't fit in the above categories
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:15 am
Removing old backsplash tile. Do you usually try to plaster over or just pull the drywall out and add new?
- 20190810_155401.jpg (161.46 KiB) Viewed 217 times
- Posts: 6313
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:23 pm
- Location: California, USA
You've got multiple problems going on there, replacement of the drywall will be the best/easiest option.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
- Posts: 13226
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:58 pm
- Location: Canada
Yes I agree, replace the drywall.
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering making a donation using PayPal
or pledging us on Patreon