Mice in my flat!

Ask your questions regarding the exterior of your house - siding, roofing, etc.
Feores

Mice in my flat!

Post by Feores » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:31 am

Well, basically we have mice in our flat, we've set traps to catch them, and have caught a few, but there are more!
I don't think that there a big deal, they're harmless right? but my flatmate has bagged her bags and gone to stay a friends, leaving me alone with mickey and co.
Is she over-reacting? or am i under re-acting?
Not sure what to do next, we've had the letting agency out, and they laid some traps, and are going to return to asses the situation.

Please help!

Shannon

Re: Mice in my flat!

Post by Shannon » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:34 am

Well it sounds like you are on the right course of action. Having mice in a home is not unheard of but it is not pleasant or anything you want to happen either. They can get into food and such and also leave droppings around which is un sanitary. Make sure all food is in sealed containers and messes cleaned up. Finding where they are getting in and stopping them is the next step. If you don't more will keep coming. And the ones that are there all ready can have babys in quick order so this is something to get under control ASAP .
If you've found our videos or website information helpful, please considering making a donation using PayPal or pledging us on Patreon

Vettster

Re: Mice in my flat!

Post by Vettster » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:33 pm

Get a CAT! No joking. They will solve all your mice problems. If you tire of the cat..get a DOG k now i'm joking :)
If you don't have time to do it right the first time..how will you find time to do it again?